Statewide information about voting in Pennsylvania
Register to Vote
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be 18 by Election Day
- Not currently serving a jail or prison sentence
- Must register to vote by Oct. 19, 2020 to vote in the November General Election
Mail-In Voting Information
- A voter must request a mail-in ballot, one will not automatically be sent.
- A registered voter may request a mail-in ballot; no reason is required.
- The last day to request a mail-in ballot is October 27th, 2020 at 5pm
- NOTE: When returning your mail-in ballot, remember to put it INSIDE the secrecy envelope that comes with it or your vote WILL NOT BE COUNTED!
Early Voting Information
- Early voting takes place between September 14 and October 27, 2020. Check your county website for early voting locations and times.
Ballot Drop Off Information by County
See something out of place?
Let us know if you see incorrect information, or if something doesn't look quite right. We're always working to refine BallotBox.Info and we rely on the feedback to make that happen.