Ballot Drop Off Locations and Statewide information
Register to Vote
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be a resident of Florida
- Must be a resident of your present address for 30 days before an election
- Not be incarcerated for a felony
- Not be considered mentally unfit to vote by the state
Mail-In Voting Information
- A voter must request a mail-in ballot, one will not automatically be sent.
- A registered voter may request a mail-in ballot without an excuse
Early Voting Information
- Early Voting begins October 24th and ends on November 1st
Sources and Links
New York Ballot Drop Off Locations by County
See something out of place?
Let us know if you see incorrect information, or if something doesn't look quite right. We're always working to refine BallotBox.Info and we rely on the feedback to make that happen.