Ballot Drop Off Locations and Statewide information
Register to Vote
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be 18 or older by next election
- Must be a resident for at least 20 days before Election Day
- Not convicted of a felony, unless you have had your civil rights restored
- Not ruled legally incompetent by the state
Mail-In Voting Information
- A voter will need to request an absentee ballot
- There is no excuse required to request an absentee ballot
Early Voting Information
- Early voting is available September 18th through November 2nd, 2020
Sources and Links
Minnesota Ballot Drop Off Locations by County
See something out of place?
Let us know if you see incorrect information, or if something doesn't look quite right. We're always working to refine BallotBox.Info and we rely on the feedback to make that happen.