Ballot Drop Off Locations and Statewide information
Register to Vote
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be 18 or older on election day
- A resident of Massachusetts
- Not be incarcerated for a felony
- Convicted of election fraud
Mail-In Voting Information
- A voter must request a mail-in ballot, one will not automatically be sent.
- A registered voter may request a mail-in ballot without an excuse
Early Voting Information
- Early Voting begins October 17th and ends on October 30th
Sources and Links
Massachusetts Ballot Drop Off Locations by County
See something out of place?
Let us know if you see incorrect information, or if something doesn't look quite right. We're always working to refine BallotBox.Info and we rely on the feedback to make that happen.