Ballot Drop Off Locations and Statewide information
Register to Vote
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be a resident of Maryland
- Must be 18 or older by the next election
- Not being convicted for a felony, unless you have completed your sentence.
- Not have been convicted of buying or selling votes
Mail-In Voting Information
- A voter must request a mail-in ballot, one will not automatically be sent.
- A registered voter may request a mail-in ballot without an excuse
Early Voting Information
- Early Voting begins October 26th and ends on November 2nd
Sources and Links
Maryland Ballot Drop Off Locations by County
See something out of place?
Let us know if you see incorrect information, or if something doesn't look quite right. We're always working to refine BallotBox.Info and we rely on the feedback to make that happen.