Ballot Drop Off Locations and Statewide information
Register to Vote
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be 18 or older
- Registered in the Municipality you intend to vote (including students)
Mail-In Voting Information
- A voter must request a mail-in ballot, one will not automatically be sent.
- A registered voter may request a mail-in ballot without an excuse
- For in-person delivery, you must return your ballot to the municipal clerk.
- NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, offices may be closed to the public unless an appointment is made. Please call ahead.
Early Voting Information
- Early Voting begins October 5th and ends on October 30th
Sources and Links
Maine Ballot Drop Off Locations by County
See something out of place?
Let us know if you see incorrect information, or if something doesn't look quite right. We're always working to refine BallotBox.Info and we rely on the feedback to make that happen.