Ballot Drop Off Locations and Statewide information
Register to Vote
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be 18 or older by next election
- Not convicted of a felony, unless you have had your civil rights restored
- Not voting in another state/county
- Not judged by the state as incompetent to vote
Mail-In Voting Information
- A voter will need to request an absentee ballot
- There is no excuse required to request an absentee ballot
- Ballot Drop Boxes are not available. Must Hand Deliver to county auditor's office or Mail it back in.
Early Voting Information
- Early voting is available Oct. 24-31, 2020
Sources and Links
Iowa Ballot Drop Off Locations by County
See something out of place?
Let us know if you see incorrect information, or if something doesn't look quite right. We're always working to refine BallotBox.Info and we rely on the feedback to make that happen.