Register to Vote
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be 18 or older by next election
- Been a resident at least 30 days prior to an election
- Not in prison or jail
- Not registered to vote elsewhere
Mail-In Voting Information
- A voter will need to request an absentee ballot
- There is no excuse required to request an absentee ballot
Early Voting Information
- Early voting is available Sept. 24 through November 2nd, 2020
Sources and Links
Illinois Ballot Drop Off Locations by County
See something out of place?
Let us know if you see incorrect information, or if something doesn't look quite right. We're always working to refine BallotBox.Info and we rely on the feedback to make that happen.